Comics are I believe to be one of the most over looked sources of entertainment in the world. Sure they are all being turned into sometimes great movies, but the truth is that there are so many talented writers and story tellers out there that we just over look. Comics grasp your mind and lock you into a story that can go any direction. The best stories are told when the main characters don't seem to be impervious to pain or immortal.I say this to bring you to this conclusion to welcome you to my next journey in life. I literally gave Florida the old college try and well came up short. I've had some opportunities, and well as hard as I tried, it didn't pan out. So like in every comic, my story is coming to it's epic conclusion. I like to say my life here has been very Batman like, with the amount of solitude I've kept and constantly on my own crusade, but I can't find any hero that would fit into the description of me.
So like many heroes who've faded to black; I begin my finale here in Florida with one more fast, and blog I hope you follow till it's conclusion. Welcome ladies and gents to my Series finale called Drawing my way home. Let's all pray that this leads to something bigger and better, or at least leads me to something.
No comments:
Post a Comment