A lot of people believe sketches to be the final product of a drawing. When the term sketch is meant to stand for the layout of a drawing before anything final is actually laid. This isn't to say that a sketch isn't important, but sketches aren't the result of someone drawing an image; a sketch is just the beginning of something great.
I say this to say that I am still in the sketch phase. I've began my fast. I've started thinking about the options for my future. A lot of young people believe that by the time you're my age that you should be laying down some permanent lines, but in today's world, who's to say when someone should just settle down. To be honest I can't see myself really stopping. I have a spirit to concur this world and build everyone around me. So this is the beginning of something great; Florida's chapter was a great experience, now I can't wait to see what God has for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment