So today was suppose to be a great day. I got a call last night about an interview for a full time position with Verizon wireless. I'm excited and scared for the position. Then the slightest thing threw off my day. I went to see if the new episode of "The Walking Dead" was up and come to find out it had it's mid season finale so it wasn't coming back till January. Then my computer started freezing up. It was the snowball effect. Then I might have found out the couch I'm sleeping on has bedbugs. I know this because I've been getting a series of mosquito like bites all over my arms and parts of my legs. I couldn't really explain it; I just knew it itched like a mutha luva. No matter how positive my life begins to look, the devil is right there to take my silver lining and run it through the mud. But like a bad day, I find the bright spots through it all. So I plan to sleep on the floor; it's not lavish but it's somewhere. I plan on being up an hour earlier before the time I should wake up to assure I have everything for this interview.
I refuse to allow these simple things to ruin what may be something that could change my life for the better. Team positive and Team God all the way.

No comments:
Post a Comment