Bringing this back to my story. If I were to do a splash image of myself, what story would it tell? I'm sure I could do an entire comic on myself or even just this story, but I wonder what do I stand for, what would be in the background, and would this page be an epic enough that it would inspire someone else who is doing their own splash page?
So what do you stand for? In your splash page, how many things have you turned away because you don't want to be called a loser, or geek, pathetic, or just an outcast? So many things that are cool now, were once perceived as odd or off kilter. I know there are things that you want to do that you may be embarrassed to tell everyone about; but to be honest let your freak flag fly. Now I'm not saying go out and become some Satanist who sacrifices virgin donkeys. I'm saying, in the end when someone sees your big picture, what will it say?I'm glad I've done and failed. I've been told I don't look ahead, and I'm not someone who is responsible. Believe it or not, I'm more than my exterior. My splash page will be the most vibrant dedication to God's glory that I can make it. So I ask again, what does yours say?

No comments:
Post a Comment